Location: San Antonio TX USA (residency permit/ US citizenship required)
Location: Manchester UK (residency permit/EU citizenship required)
Atmos International is a highly successful worldwide engineering technology and service supplier to the blue-chip companies in the oil, gas, aviation, water, and chemical industries. Our state-of-art technology includes pipeline leak and theft detection, hydraulic simulation, pig tracking, batch tracking, optimization, and gas management systems.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion, exciting opportunities have arisen for several motivated individuals in project engineering. Working in a young, dynamic, and fast-growing technology company, this role may suit an experienced engineer or a bright graduate looking for dynamic opportunities with a steep learning curve in engineering hardware and software.
The project engineer will be involved in the whole life cycle of projects including maintenance, and will be responsible for:
- Preparing functional design specifications
- Interfacing with clients to identify their application requirements
- Configuring and tuning pipeline simulation, leak detection, and other pipeline integrity management software
- Performing software integration tests, factory acceptance tests (FAT), and site acceptance tests (SAT)
- Carrying out on-site installation and commissioning in different parts of the world
- Providing customer training and post-installation support and maintenance+
The key skills required of the engineers include:
- Bachelor or higher degree in engineering or physics
- Analytical and good at problem-solving
- Good knowledge of computer networking using DCOM or OPC
- Good oral and written communication skills
- It is not necessary but an advantage if you have experience in pipeline/process simulation, hydraulic analysis, pipeline engineering, or instrumentation/control systems
- Fluency in foreign languages is an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer or a new graduate to develop his/her own projects from the initial design stage right through to installation and commissioning. If you are a highly motivated engineer, interested in pipeline or process simulation and application, you will find that the job satisfaction is second to none.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (UK)
Privacy Notice for Atmos International Job Applicants
Please note: We prefer working directly with our candidates. We don’t accept contact from agencies.