2018 Atmos User Conference
On April 23rd, we held our annual Atmos User Conference in St. Louis, Missouri, USA before the API Pipeline Conference.
Representatives from 20 client companies, heard about or our products, services and most recent developments in hardware and software and had the opportunity to share their experiences in an exciting, fast-paced event.
Clients took the opportunity to interact with some of our products, and meet our Product Champions. Clients discussed best practices and offered great suggestions on how Atmos can continue to deliver the best products and services.
Special thanks to:
- Mark Rup, ExxonMobil
- Billy Bown, Andeavor
For their presentations on their journey with Atmos and best practices implementation.
Our topics included:
- Overcoming difficult modeling challenges with Atmos SIM
- Theft Detection technology and examples
- Major new Atmos Pipe developments
- Leak alarm analysis tutorial
- An introduction to the latest Atmos Batch and Pig tracking systems
- Leak detection on gathering systems
- Implementing Atmos systems under a tight schedule
- What's in the Atmos pipeline (development)
- Atmos Pipeline Guardian in the real world
After a very interesting learning day, we also made sure to have some fun!
See you next year in the UK!