2016 Xinjiang International Petrochemical Technology and Petroleum and Equipment Exhibition
21 – 23 October 2016
Xinjiang International Exhibition Center, Urumqi China
Atmos will be exhibiting at booth 456 during this event. The team from Beijing will be showcasing our range of products for pipelines:
- Atmos Leak and Theft Detection Suite, including cost effective portable hardware
- Atmos Simulation Suite, including forecasting, design, and training simulator
- Atmos Operations Management Suite, including pig and batch tracking
Organizers describe this expo event as the ‘biggest petrochemical industrial exhibition in West China’. One of the aims of the event is to promote sustainable development of Xinjiang’s chemical industry, and develop technologies to aid innovation and technological advancement in the region.
The exhibition scope includes:
- Construction engineering technology and equipment in oil, gas, and chemical industries
- Environmental protection equipment
- Fluid machinery technology and equipment (pipelines, pumps, valves)
To find out more about the event, please visit the website.
Delegates can pre-arrange a meeting at this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.