17th China International Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition (CIPPE)
20-22 March 2017
New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing China
For the fourth consecutive year, Atmos China will be exhibiting during ‘the largest petroleum exhibition in the world’: CIPPE. Look for the team on stand W1008 to learn about Atmos’ latest technologies for the pipeline industry, including:
- Pipeline leak detection hardware and software for turnkey LDS anywhere
- Portable, “plug-and-play” leak and theft detection hardware solutions
- Software based leak and theft detection systems
The 100,000 m2 of exhibition space will include 18 national pavilions, and is supported by ‘domestic oil giants’ including CNPC, Sinopec, and CNOOC.
The 9th International Petroleum Summit runs alongside the exhibition. This year’s conference theme is ‘Technical innovation for reducing cost with high efficiency’. The topic is inspired by 2016’s low oil price, and the need for oil field service providers to adapt to this challenging environment.
The agenda includes:
- Global energy situation impaction on the world economic development
- Development prospect and trend analysis of China oil and gas
- CNOOC drilling and production - new progress at a time of low price
To prearrange a meeting during the exhibition, email email@example.com.
For more information about CIPPE 2017, visit the event website here.