9th PIM Forum
9th Pipeline Integrity Management Forum
15-17 March 2016
Courtyard by Marriott Berlin City Center, Berlin Germany
Atmos International is a gold sponsor at this event hosted in Berlin. Dr David Dingley will be presenting on pipeline theft detection during day two of the event.
Date: 16 March 2016
Offline pipeline theft detection using skilled engineer analysis
- Overview of illegal tapping
- The challenge and problems of theft detection
- Solutions (Theft Net service)
- Success in the UK
The event schedule includes a round table discussion on pipeline leak detection.
Date: 15 March 2016
- Real time leak detection technology
- Remote detection methods
- Comparing available technologies
The conference agenda contains a variety of other interesting presentation topics including:
- Illegal tapping in Russia
- Deep sea leak detection
- The challenges of remote detection
- Real-time transient modelling
The Atmos team will also be exhibiting during the three day event. To prearrange a meeting during the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the conference, visit the event website here.