St Petersburg International Gas Forum
St Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF)
6-9 October 2015
EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre, St Petersburg Russia
Business Development Manager, Andrejs Sidorenko will be attending this UKTI trade mission to SPIGF in October. He will be presenting in the forum venue, discussing the benefits of Atmos applications for the gas industry.
Atmos’ solutions for gas pipelines include:
- Simulation tools for design, tuning, and training
- A web based gas management system
- Modelling for unmetered pipelines
Gassco, the world’s largest subsea pipeline operator, trusts Atmos’ simulation software to monitor its pipeline network. Atmos SIM Online saves the company millions each year. Read more about the application here.
SPIGF describes itself as ‘a unique gas industry event in Russia.’
‘Besides an extensive exhibition programme, every year the Forum provides a convention program that ensures substantive discussion of the most acute and pressing issues.’
Topics from the conference programme include:
- Usage of innovative technologies in the gas processing sector
- “Shale revolution” and its impact on modern international relations
- Current issues of development software and hardware systems in the gas industry