Pipeline Simulation Interest Group (PSIG) Annual Conference
9-12 May 2017
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown, Atlanta Georgia USA
The Pipeline Simulation Interest Group (PSIG) is an independent organization whose purpose is to ‘facilitate the interchange of information’ and advance state-of-the-art technology associated with fluid pipeline systems. This includes:
- Steady-state and transient flows
- Single and multiphase flows
2017 is the 48th annual PSIG conference. The organization prides itself on a relaxed, informal atmosphere to encourage discussion on high-caliber papers.
Atmos USA is exhibiting during this event.
On Wednesday 10 May 2017, Jason Modisette will be discussing the on-going work of the PSIG committee.
The preliminary program includes such presentations as:
- A new approach to testing the performance of a pipeline leak detection system
- Lessons learned in rupture detection research
- Simulation based performance test of a natural gas transmission pipeline with compressor station
To prearrange a meeting during the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this conference, visit the event website here.